Wicks Silver Labs 2
I have posted a prior complaint as Avoid Wicks Silver Labs Please.I wanted to post another picture of my silver lab's most recent hair loss due to the genetic condition bred within Wick's Silver Labs and could not add another photo to the intial complaint.
Mr. Wick finally responded to my complaint saying that it is my responsibility as a consumer to research the problems that can occur when buying a rare colored dog.
Therefore, I believe it is my duty to help potential buyers to understand what can happen when dogs are bred for "rare" colors.Sores did not accompany the hair loss in my dog this time, thankfully.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I look at these reviews, and my heart just Sinks. The day I took my dog there, 3 months ago, Christmas Eve, was the worst day of my life. I..."
- "First Shield Flea Medication sold by Banfield Pet Hospital in Pet Smart is poison. I do Not use Banfield as vet for my animals, but sometimes purchased Front line flea..."
- "Gave my dog 3 wafers (she was 83#) of GNC calming tablets. In an hour she dropped dead on the floor. She had been running and playing in..."
- "nothing but problems with engine and transmission. I finally decided to change the oil after it was rather sticky even though it didnt require it. Found a much smaller oil..."
- "Purchased a tub several months ago after requesting more information from their website. Sales rep came out and helped us figure out where to place the tub and which one..."
- "Ours is 2 years old and lumpy!!! I wrote to Simmons and sent pictures--never heard back. What recourse do we have? Over $1000 spent!..."
- "I have been ordering from Ebonyline.com for about 10 yrs and have always been pleased with their fast shipping. However, the customer service is horrible, and every time I..."
- " I am Tisha from Holistic Pet Care, my partners mentally ill x wife keeps posting FALSE reviews. I apologies to those who come across this site..."
- "So as you know, Tap4"Fun" games offers ingame curency with a price. In this case what i lost 1000 credits (which i know in the long run is not much..."