Wicks Silver Labs 2
I have posted a prior complaint as Avoid Wicks Silver Labs Please.I wanted to post another picture of my silver lab's most recent hair loss due to the genetic condition bred within Wick's Silver Labs and could not add another photo to the intial complaint.
Mr. Wick finally responded to my complaint saying that it is my responsibility as a consumer to research the problems that can occur when buying a rare colored dog.
Therefore, I believe it is my duty to help potential buyers to understand what can happen when dogs are bred for "rare" colors.Sores did not accompany the hair loss in my dog this time, thankfully.c3200a6 review #319210
You may also like
- "On Dec. 26, 2008 Dr. Wm. Schultz DVM, owner of Schultz Veterinary Clinic in Okemos, Michigan did a c-section on my show dog Mulan. Eight months later she showed signs..."
- "My two legged pitbull was killed by the office politics of Banfield. They not only over charge for their services, which are often provided by the tech instead of the..."
- "SOMETHINGSPHISHY------------------------------------------------ />Order Number: 19011Detailed Invoice: https://www.somethingsphishy.com/account_history_info.php?order_id=19011Date Ordered: Sunday 22 September, 2013The comments for your order areAFTER REVEIWING YOUR E-MAILS FROM THE LAST ORDER, WE HAVE DECIDED TO NOT DO BUSINESS..."
- "I was in the market searching for a new couch for my new apartment. I checked out La Z Boy because of my parent’s old La Z Boy sofa that..."
- "Sign says OPEN TIL MIDNIGHT OR LATER,but they were shutdown by 11:45. I wasn't the only one trying to go through the drive thru. Fase advertising . I went..."
- "my sons 7 inch tablet battery blew up I'm not a very happy customer..."
- "Beautiful furniture, but astonishingly horrid customer service, condescending and coercive sales people, and complete lack of communication between sales/designers and fabricators, looong wait time for furniture.If you can get similar..."
- "I bought what I thought was an authentic Chanel purse & I received a knock off. I was insulted that the *** shop owner from 2HAUTE2HANDLE thought they could slip..."
- "I must sayI was very excited about my handbag my husband had purchased for me Christmas 2009, it was the Tivoli GM and it was gorgeous and roomy. June 2012..."